by Ben Shapiro
While interesting, this tome by Shapiro (the nation’s youngest syndicated columnist at 20!) simply hashed over well-chewed food.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to observe what he has, although he adds hundreds of quotes and real-life examples from different universities regarding administration and professorial attempts to swing student views and opinions to the far left.
Another interesting observation is how out of kilter professorial opinions are with mainstream America on just about every issue. I also found it interesting that in most universities, faculty who identify themselves as Democrat outnumber their colleagues who identify themselves as Republican or “other” as almost 9-1.He offered no real observations as to how the university system got into the left-leaning mess it’s in. It’s certainly evidence to the contrary that the most educated folks are the “smartest.”
On this day...
- Sunday mornings - 2017
- Lunch convos, Part 3 - 2016
- Arrgh. Tagged again, matey. - 2007
- Cuzz visit - 2006
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020