by Ben Shapiro
While interesting, this tome by Shapiro (the nation’s youngest syndicated columnist at 20!) simply hashed over well-chewed food.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to observe what he has, although he adds hundreds of quotes and real-life examples from different universities regarding administration and professorial attempts to swing student views and opinions to the far left.
Another interesting observation is how out of kilter professorial opinions are with mainstream America on just about every issue. I also found it interesting that in most universities, faculty who identify themselves as Democrat outnumber their colleagues who identify themselves as Republican or “other” as almost 9-1.He offered no real observations as to how the university system got into the left-leaning mess it’s in. It’s certainly evidence to the contrary that the most educated folks are the “smartest.”
On this day...
- Sunday mornings - 2017
- Lunch convos, Part 3 - 2016
- Arrgh. Tagged again, matey. - 2007
- Cuzz visit - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019