by Beardstown Ladies Investment Club
It was quaint when it first came out, but now there are simply other, better resources available for financial management and stewardship. By all means, if this is the book you want to read, and it’s the only book you plan to read in becoming a better steward of your resources, then do so.
However, I’d encourage you to check out other materials – perhaps by Randy Alcorn, David Bach, or Dave Ramsey.
On this day...
- Christmas decorating - 2008
- Why WordPress? - 2006
- Scientists Levitate Small Animals - 2006
- Free Mac software - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019