Dan Phillips has a powerful entry about how many high profile Christian
leaders appear to be more and more uncertain about who will be
neighbors in heaven. Check it out here:? The “It’s not for me to say” dodge.
Blogged with Flock
On this day...
- Ice Bucket Challenge - 2014
- Communicating your opinion in a way that counts - 2010
- A night in Floyd - 2009
- The Dash - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019