I’ll just say it like AJ Huffman said it:
[By the way, as further evidence that things are completely “Nutts” in Fayetteville, the school’s athletic website has NO information whatsoever about the move at this time, while Tulsa’s website is trumpeting the move.]
Let’s see how long Mitch Mustain stays after Nutt blew him off this season in favor of Casey Dick, who rarely had more passing yards than Heisman runner-up running back Darren McFadden.
Update (1/16/07, 9:21 p.m.): Mitch Mustain requested to be released from the Razorback squad today and was granted his release by Nutt. I’m not one to enjoy being a prophet in this case, but let me predict another one: Nutt will weather this and have another mediocre-great season next year without a BCS bowl appearance. McFadden will be injured trying to carry the team without a supporting cast offensively, and Felix Jones will step in and have a 1500 yard rushing season. The Great Swami has spoken.
On this day...
- Last Christmas - 2010
- Jobs not jobs... (Macworld '08) - 2008
- The use of profanity - 2007
- Just "cuzz"... - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020