A story today over at AppleInsider relates that Apple’s market share continues to rise, in spite of the debut of Vista, Microsoft’s first major system revision in 5 years. Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha.
Blogged with Flock
On this day...
- Review: Beautiful Outlaw - 2014
- Where Collegiate Ministry Begins, Part 3 - 2009
- A refreshing stop: The Coffee Bean - 2008
- Review: "Looking for God in Harry Potter" (3 stars) - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019