That would be the modern-day, Arkansas version of what John Newton (former slave owner and author of the hymn Amazing Grace) wrote to a young pastor. Cavman excerpts some of the letter in an entry on his blog. It’s a must read.
Consider just a quick quote:
If you think God cannot work with you, then that means you think your sins bear more weight than the work of the Redeemer.
On this day...
- Make much of Jesus - 2019
- Cable boxes, tv tuners and pong - 2014
- Busy, busy - 2009
- Review: A Year of Living Biblically (rated 4 stars) - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020