Way back in ’06, I wrote about my consideration of the Zune as a possible iPod-breaker. However, after doing research then, I decided not to plunk down any cash on the Doomed-Zune. I have a few people who follow this blog who sometimes question my sources and predictions, but to date, I have not had to make any embarrassing retractions.
This recent article seems to confirm what I had written back then. I offer it only to help you save some dollars if you were considering a Microsoft Zune. Most of you will wonder what in the world it is, I suspect.
The article states:
US video game retailer GameStop has thus applied yet another slap across the face of Microsoft’s attempt to produce an ‘iPod-killer’. Zune has sold two million units since launch, proving itself an unwanted minnow in the sea ofApple competitors.
On this day...
- New episode of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom: Snake Handler - 2013
- An intro to Jesus Manifesto - 2013
- Entertaining preaching - 2012
- Review: A Good & Beautiful God - 2010
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020